Pages

April 20, 2011

Just Thankful

Lilibeth
Valeria


Lisbeth
Alexander
Remember in my post “Life Changing Experience”; where I talked about Children International and I mentioned that I have 4 Sponsored children.
Well today I’m sharing their pictures with you, I received this pictures in the mail along with a drawing and a letter from them, and I can’t believe how big they are now. I remember when I met them, they where a lot smaller, and only has been 4 months of that.
The program really works, they have been receiving nutrition, education, clothing and medical care; so that’s why they are stronger.
I feel so happy to see the changes.
In the letter that their family wrote me, because they don’t know how to write yet, they are so thankful and their words are so sweet that I got tears in my eyes. But the person who’s really Thankful is me!! 

_______________________________________________________________

Recuerdan mi post “Life Changing Experience” donde les platico de mi experiencia con Children International y les digo que tengo apadrinados a 4 niños.
Bueno hoy les comparto fotos de ellos, recibí estas fotos en el correo junto con un dibujo y una carta que me mandan mis niños. Y la verdad no puedo creer lo que han crecido; recuerdo que cuando los conocí estaban mucho más pequeños y solo han pasado cuatro meses.
El programa de Children International, realmente funciona; han recibido nutrición, educación, ropa y atención médica, es por eso que se ven más grandes y fuertes.
Me siento inmensamente feliz de ver los cambios.
En la cartas que me escribieron sus familias, ya que ellos aún no saben escribir, me cuentan como están los niños y lo agradecidos que se sienten, sus palabras son tan tiernas que me emocioné mucho. Pero la persona que realmente se siente Agradecida soy Yo!

No comments: