Pages

April 15, 2011

Made in Taiwan


Hey everyone!! How’s your week going so far?
For me was a very interesting one... this whole week I was working on making a video by my self to send it to Taiwan, yes.. to Taiwan, maybe you are asking why Taiwan? well this summer Taiwan will be celebrating their Centennial of their Establishment, and they are inviting 250 international guests from all over the world to join them and experience Taiwan. So I applied and hopefully I will be one of the 250 guests.
Today at noon was the deadline for the applications, or to be exactly was yesterday at 9:00pm my time, noon for Taiwan.
I will know if I am one the guests by the end of May, so fingers cross. If they choose me I will be traveling on August, and you, will be reading and seeing pictures about Taiwan where I will be telling you about my experience.
And I promise the next picture of Taiwan will be one taken by me. :)
Have a fabulous weekend!!

_____________________________________________________

Hola a todos!! cómo va su semana?
Para mi ha sido una semana muy interesante, toda esta semana estuve trabajando en filmar un video para mandarlo a Taiwán! Si... a Taiwán, probablemente se estén preguntando porque Taiwán? 
Bueno, Taiwán estará celebrando el Centenario de su Establecimiento y están invitando a 250 personas de alrededor del mundo a conocer Taiwán y celebrar con ellos. Así que me inscribí en la convocatoria y espero ser uno de esos 250 invitados.
Hoy al medio día se cerraron las inscripciones, o para ser exacta ayer a las 9:00pm de mi hora, medio día en Taiwán.
Sabré si soy uno de los invitados a finales del mes de Mayo, así que por favor todos crucen los dedos, ya que si me seleccionan estaré viajando en Agosto y todos ustedes podrán leer y ver fotos de mi experiencia en Taiwán.
Y les prometo que la próxima foto de Taiwán será una tomada por mi.
Que tengan un fin de semana Fabuloso!!


No comments: