Pages

April 11, 2011

Need Inspiration?



We all need inspiration!!

For me when I want to do something I need to get inspired, sometimes when I feel block, I steep outside for a moment and I like to take a deep breath of fresh air.
So find something that inspires you, It could be a song, a book, a poem, a picture, a work of art, a beautiful landscape,  look at the stars, the Sun, the Moon, a flower, feel the wind on your face....  everything what is around you can give you the inspiration that you need, so find yours...
At the end, every inspiration comes from Love.
This weekend for me was this beautiful picture that I took in the Falkland Islands a couples years ago, and when I look at this picture sometimes I can feel and smell the air at that moment, and by the way was really cold *brr brr*

________________________________________________________

Todos necesitamos inspiración!!

Para mí, cuando quiero hacer algo necesito inspirarme, hay veces que cuando me siento bloqueada, salgo por un momento a caminar y respirar aire fresco.
Busca algo que te inspire, puede ser una canción, un libro, un poema, una fotografía, una obra de arte, un hermoso paisaje, ver las estrellas, el sol, la luna, una flor, sentir el viento en tu cara.... todo lo que está a tu alrededor te puede dar la inspiración que necesitas, así que encuentra la tuya.
Al final toda inspiración viene del Amor.
Este fin de semana mi inspiración fue esta hermosa fotografía que tomé en las Islas Malvinas hace unos años, y cuando veo esta foto, algunas veces puedo sentir y oler el aire que sentí cuando la tomé, que por cierto estaba muy frío *brr brr*

No comments: