Pages

May 9, 2011

Momma's Day!!

My mom and I
My mom, Gabi Caccia.
"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible".  ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul

My mom made me laugh, she made me cry, she dried my tears, she hugged me tight, she celebrated with me my success and when I failed she was there for me. My mom is the proof from God that I am not alone and I have a friend forever.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there specially my mom.

Tell me how you celebrated Mother's Day.

_____________________________________________________________________

"El amor de una madre es el combustible que permite a un ser humano normal hacer lo imposible"~ Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul
Mi mamá me hizo reír, me hizo llorar, me secó las lagrimas, me abrazó muy fuerte, celebró conmigo todos mis triunfos y cuando fallé ella estuvo ahí. Mi mamá es la prueba de Dios de que no estoy sola y que tendré una amiga para siempre.

Feliz Día de las Madres a todas las mamás especialmente a mi mamá.

Platicame como celebraste o planeas celebrar el "Día de las Madres".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lo inicie recibiendo flores de mis hijos y esta noche me llevaran a cenar con toda la familia.

Gracias por tu blog es muy bello.

Laura Torres

Carla Steinberg {a fabulous life} said...

Muchas Felicidades Laura, gracias por compartir!!