Pages

July 12, 2011

I'm Back...

Yogi, Lucy, Argos and Mac
I’m back home (Phoenix) from L.A., and the only thing I can tell you is that I didn’t miss this heat, I prefer to go back and feel the ocean breeze and the perfect amount of heat.
Here are some weekend pictures, I went to walk my dogs Mac and Argos (Toy Poodles ) and my friend Marco’s dogs (Lucy the chocolate lab and Yogi the black one) to Santa Monica, I had a blast and the doggies enjoyed their walk and the nice warm weather, you can tell that they were tired towards the end of our walk.
Definitely I want to spend the rest of the summer back there and start my house hunting so we can move to California :)
____________________________________________________

Estoy de regreso en casa (Phoenix) después de estar una temporada en L.A., y lo que les puedo decir es que no extrañaba este calor!!! prefiero regresar a California y sentir la brisa del mar y la cantidad perfecta de calor.
Les comparto unas fotos del fin de semana, fui a caminar con mis perros Mac y Argos (Los Toy Poodels) y los perros de mi amigo Marco (Lucy, la labrador chocolate y Yogi el labrador negro) a Santa Mónica, y nos divertimos mucho, los perros disfrutaron mucho su caminata y el clima, y se pueden dar cuenta que al final de nuestro paseo ya estaban muy cansados.
Definitivamente podría pasar el resto del verano por allá y comenzar a buscar casa, para mudarnos a California :)

1 comment:

Pink Sun Drops said...

I'm so excited for you to move to California and live vicariously through you! What a beautiful tree, and you are gorgeous as always. Love your sweet puppies and the labs are so well behaved!